Jordon Hudson took aim at NFL reporter Mike Florio after he wrote a scathing column about her boyfriend, University of North Carolina head football coach Bill Belichick.
“Mike Florio is still complaining about a coach who pivoted away from ‘ProFootball’ 2+ years ago,” Hudson, 25, wrote via X on Tuesday, May 19.
Florio, 60, is the creator of NFL outlet Pro Football Talk and cohosts its corresponding show PFT Live on Peacock. His column, also published Tuesday, criticized Belichick, 74, for complaining about the infamous CBS Sunday Morning interview he did last year where Hudson stepped in to shut down questions about how the couple met.
“I thought that the interview I had with them was done very deceptively,” Belichick said on Tuesday’s episode of the “Hang Out with Sean Hannity” podcast. “I’ve asked for the transcript from them and they won’t give it to me.”
Belichick opined that the network wasn’t “living up to the trust that they talk about.”
Us Weekly has reached out to CBS for comment.
Florio wrote that he hopes Belichick is successful in getting CBS to release the full interview.
“Given that Belichick is still willing to air his grievances about it, why shouldn’t CBS release the full interview?” he wrote. “Start to finish. Let the viewers see it and hear it. And if it takes a lawsuit to get the entire interview, here’s hoping Belichick files one.”
Florio added that he doesn’t believe Belichick would actually sue CBS and he took a shot at Hudson for apparently bluffing a lawsuit against Meadowlark Media’s Pablo Torre.
“Our guess is that, in the end, the chances of Belichick suing CBS are roughly the same as Hudson following through on her vow to sue Pablo Torre,” he said.
“Meanwhile, Belichick’s publisher should be keeping an eye on his willingness to do media appearances now, and it should be asking itself whether he fully complied with his contractual obligation (if any) to make a minimum number of media appearances a year ago to promote his book,” Florio concluded.
Hudson also slammed CBS via Instagram, posting a clip on Tuesday night of Tony Dokoupil, who conducted the original Belichick interview, talking about the public’s eroding trust in the media.
“Release the unedited transcript,” she wrote over the clip. “Release the unedited footage.”
“People do not trust us like they used to.,” Dokoupil, 45, said in the video. “And it’s not just us. It’s all of legacy media. And I get it. I get it because I’ve been hearing it from just about everybody for 20 years.”
Read the full article here















